LinkAnyway, I did have a quick petite mal seizure last week while at dinner with friends in NYC. My modus operandi seems to be that in the midst of "checking out" I to try to write out recent activities. It makes for hilarious reading. It's also interesting to see what gets pulled out of the brain--there are random details that would normally slip out of memory. Clearly the hardware has a greater capacity for storage than the software has capacity for retrieval.
So this week in the midst of bout prep, trainings at work and getting ready to scamper off to the ABA-Dispute Resolution Section conference, I'm a bit forgetful and blissfully ignorant of what I've been doing.
Except that I can remember that I should be blogging more.
And that George Lucas continues eating his film offspring.
Or making Jar Jar do it.

3 comments:
I still love your brain even with all its clonics and tonics, and beat-box sonics, and its hooked on phonics, all its wonderful harmonics, and data-processing electronics, and its reading of comics, possible bionics, don't get a colonic or catatonic, the atmosphere is baromic,....what am I talking about again? Oh yeah, I wish I had some pie.
MULS still in 6th in Dispute RES!!!!!
I've wondered about the writing of the beginning Star Wars stories.
How can there be a society that can muster the power of "the force", build planets that can blow entire other planets up, build ships that can go faster than the speed of light - but they don't have UltraSound or any other tests to determine if a woman is having twins thereby leaving her surprised on the delivery table?
I've missed your energy while you've been in Seattle. It was a fun but crazy derby week back here.
Post a Comment