An attorney specializing in designing dispute resolution training and quality assurance programs, I also referee roller derby, manage a small business and do a few other things to keep me from sitting at home twiddling my thumbs.
I was diagnosed with epilepsy in November 2007. It is the side effect of some brain removal in 2003. I enjoyed regular aura seizures throughout three years of law school before I admitted maybe there was something worth looking into going on.
I might be like you, fine reader:
Smart but dumb is certain ways.
Frequently choosing ignorance over the scary truth.
Not quite right, i.e. human.
Tough but scared.
Hopeful.
3 comments:
I once saw Miranda Wrights punch a girl in the neck for back talking. The girl spit up blood and passed out. Years later, she took up roller derby.
The Santa Fe New Mexican is also running stories on roller derby.
Check it out here: http://www.santafenewmexican.com/SantaFeNorthernNM/Rebels-in-the-Rink
Miranda Rights is not just a roller-derby girl: she was a medical marvel. She was born with skates on.
Some say that Miranda Wrights has epilepsy. But those aren't seizures, their just Emily making the floor more roller-skate friendly.
Post a Comment